You are managing people that doesn’t make you automatically A LEADER. Why?
Say you are managing people in a company, community, family, or group of people. There would be people with different skills, capacities, and qualities. Are you,
- Responsible for their performance and wellbeing?
- Making sure the goal is met?
- Deciding what need to be done?
- Motivating them?
What a great leader can provide is to,
- Oversee the dynamics objectively
- See and share the vision
- Guide individuals to find solutions
- Build connections
- Communicate well
Diversity creates a strong team. A great leader can contribute their performance and wellbeing enormously.
Your abilities and skills don’t need to be extraordinary. It’s about what you see and how to execute. Do you want to be a great leader? See how you are doing the above points.
If you are ready to grow as a leader, book a DISCOVERY CALL with Junko!