I am committed to best practice in the handling of personal and sensitive data, and careful compliance with requirements of GDPR. I will endeavour to keep your personal information accurate and up to date and ensure that it is not kept longer than necessary.
Emails that I send to you, or you send to me, may be retained as a record of contact and your email address stored for future use in accordance with my record retention schedule. If I need to email sensitive or confidential information to you, I will perform checks to verify the correct email address and may take additional security measures.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website transfers to the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the site can remember who you are.
- A cookie will typically contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- We cannot identify you personally by using a cookie. Cookies store no personal data and are not used to gather personal information.
Cookies set by junkookadacoaching.com
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Learn how here. It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
- You may request that I stop processing your personal data.
- You are entitled to request access to a copy of any information I hold about you.
Please email email@example.com to exercise any of these rights, or let me know if you have a complaint about how your information has been collected, how it has been used or how long it’s been kept for.
Flora Str. 37
13187 Berlin, Germany
Get in contact