Core values and Alignment
Core values are what you think is important in every aspect of your life. These values guide the way you live day-to-day. It helps you understand what you do and shape your future vision.
What is important for you-your core values?
- Make a list by asking, ‘what is important for me?’
- Put in the priority order to know which one is most important for you.
- Apply your values to your day-to-day activity.
- Observe your feeling and acknowledge them.
When you live aligned to your values,
- It makes what you want in your life clearer.
- You understand how you make or made a decision.
- You can respect other people’s values.
- You don’t get distracted by other people’s opinions/judgement easily.
- The priorities become clearer.
Core values are only valid if they actively influence you. An alignment between your life and your values becomes a solid foundation for your vision!
If you are ready to live in line with your core value, book a DISCOVERY CALL with Junko!